- he was 14 years old when our ClockTower was built.
- philosopher, logician, mathematician, historian and social critic.
- prominent anti-war activist, went to prison for pacifism during World War 1.
- campaigned against Hitler, Stalin and the US involvement in Vietnam.
- proponent of nuclear disarmament.
- Nobel Prize for Literature in 1950
He believed religion as presently organized impeded knowledge, fostered dependency and fear, and is responsible for much of the war in human history.
What do you believe?