Formed as Castle Coal in 1928, this company once delivered coal to small industrial buildings and private homes.
By 1936, conversion from coal to oil had begun.
So Castle Coal acquired trucks to deliver heating oil. The name of the business was changed to Castle Coal & Oil Co., Inc.
Today Castle Oil maintains a fleet of over 100 service trucks and a marine terminal distribution center not far from here.
290 Locust Avenue, Bronx, NY